FRAGMENTED

 

 

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Forget regret or life is yours to miss

Before is start this entry…I would like to greet a dear friend of mine…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY FERNANDO!!!! ÜÜÜ…we miss you back here! Ü

Oh well…where was i…hmmm….i know I have been silent in the blogging arena for a very very long time. Much has happened…in work, with my friends…my family…i guess the past episodes in my life…hmmm..lets say…id rather keep it to myself…instead…I would like to list the things that I am thankful for...
(just finished watching Rent…that’s why im in this mood…I soooo love Angel…she truly is an angel…how she touched the hearts of every person in the play/film)

Dear Kuya Jess…
Thank you for the gift of life you gave me…im lucky that I wake upo each morning and enjoy all your gifts around me.

Thank you for my mom, dad and kuya …thank you for my mom that keeps me nagging to loose weight yet still prepares me uber delicious food. To my dad who always call me when im out and always joke around that I am the most beautiful border in the house…and is still willing to give me a ride whenver im out…to my brother…how your fart brings joyful moments when we are together…hahah…bahoooooo…I pray that you give them good health…long life and safety everyday…I know I often neglect how lucky I am to have this family…were not perfect…but this bunch is just right for me…thank you for supporting me in everything that I pursue…be it sports, music, name it…myma….dyda…vlads…I love you (not yet including ngorshy here…ok?!?!?!...)

Thank you for my relatives…thank you for the criticism you give…thank you for all the unsolicited advices you gave me…to some of you who stabbed me in the back…thank you…I believe in karma and I believe in Ginebra San Miguel…BILOG ANG MUNDO… Ü…so for all the nasty and sour things you once said…you are forgiven and thank you for making me stronger and tougher in taking all the blows…

Thank you for my work…amidst all the crap that I hear from my boss and the management…I still have this descent job that help me live a descent life. And to whatever is facing me Kuya jess…I know…and I believe….you got me to this…you’ll get me thru this…I believe that this is all part of your masterplan…and im taking the challenge…just walk with me…walk with all of us as we go to office everyday…and remind us how lucky we are we are working not in uniform, fully comfortable seats…aircon facility…and crappy meals in the canteen… Ü…thank you for the salary that I get that funds my leisures…be it buying clothes, latest cds…food, playing poker that makes my life fun! Ü

Thank you for my friends…those whom ive known for so long…my childhood friends…you are the ones that I miss the most…I miss the times we play basketball in our uniforms…highschool teammates…I miss the day when we holler…BEDANSSSS ROAAARRRR!!!HS batchmates…NO RULES NO LIMITS…FA_I_GA_HA_TA!!!...College buds…I miss the days when we drink “Pink” in agno house…I miss the people whom are of great influence in my life. To the people who made an impact to my life…thank you for passing by…you know who you are…to the people I am sharing my everyday today…I hope that you will stay forever…

Thank you for the music I enjoy so much…thank you for the melodies and the words that comforts my everyday…

Thank you for my senses that makes me feel…hear…see…touch and smell…what life is to offer! Ü

So many more things to thank about… Ü

Kuya Jess…thank you…I am blessed! Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home