FRAGMENTED

 

 

Thursday, June 22, 2006

car wash-itunes-mami

late afternoon was spent with dencio...intial plan is to accompany him sa car wash then go home to hagarstown, have dinner and call it quits...but the moon and stars had some other plan...

we went ahead on the first itenerary....car wash...check...XNX got his much awaited cleaning...squeeky clean...one advantage in keeping your car clean, you can can check if ever there are any new scratches on your ride...hahaha...dencio learned that there is a new one...now...who did that...we dont know....maybe her sister...nyahaha...
we then decided to get early dinner in KFC and i ran some errand for trix...dropped in fairfax for the dinner, and met JLo.
It was a nice catch up time from dencio...so many things happened...


so it happened...
From car wash to music to late night mami snack…From Madel to McDeary to Jeed…hahah! Ü

What struck me most…nung sinabi mo…”palagay mo ba worth it siya…”…hindi naman ako nakasagot saiyo…
…you shook your head and said…”not worth it”…

...i think mas may impact because you said it…you…you who have known him for the longest time…you whom who have seen all the mischiefs and the greats of McDeary. Tapos…after reading the book treksi gave me…ay…He really is just not into me…hahaha! Ü

...for all the what ifs that are saved in the “McDeary folder” in my heart and mind…I would like to delete it…permanently…click shift delete.
I see no point in keeping it in my memory drive…im not saying that it was a waste of space/time…whatsoever…but…every time I ask myself…”Is he worth it…”… =( …that proves it all…
…no more late night online for me…stop na muna…
…kaya ali….dont leave on ww28…ÜÜÜ ...the king will be back!!!

…McDeary was able to do it…so y cant i…hahaha…ayos ba sa motivational factor?...hahah…wala e…ganon talaga…
Ill just embrace single hood…with arms wide open…
AYOS LANG…single naman din ang mga kaibigan ko..what the heck…sama-sama na muna kami…bwahahah! Ü


So anybody…would you light my candle???



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home