FRAGMENTED

 

 

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My Roots


It was nice to see old faces once again. Its nice to be back in time wherein people call me by my last name…VILLAMOR!...hahah…oh high school life… Ü. It was a spontaneous invitation from bullen that led to this little get together…then I called up Lady and Boman…though it was a quick time together…it was fun and did a quick catch up moment with each other. Ü…we plan to do this again..next time bigger crowd please! Ü…I miss the PISAY people…I miss bembot, aly, ms. Bau and the rest of our professors…I must admit…HS is one of the heydays in my life. Lots of memories…talk about growing up…Ü

Xs: Our school is now named…San Beda Alabang…from St. Benedict College…from Benedictine Abbey School. I still prefer the original name…Benedictine Abbey School.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home