FRAGMENTED

 

 

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

so whats up?!?

due to the overflowing people attending the bum, i was one of the many people who were shut closed of the door and went back to their cube. and so...i have time to do my blog...yipeee!Ü!

i already celebrated my 24th bday...yey...1 more year and i will be 25...Ü
i celebrated my birthday with my relatives, ate arlene and ate malou joined us in CPK together with me, mom, dad and kuya...(thank God no ngorsh ngorsh...Ü...nice bday gift!) Tita libay and my other cuzns were a bit late...ate malou will be going back to canada Jan. 31, i told her if she could bring some pulvoron to canada and bring it to aitor (...so lolo, if you are reading this, you know what im talking about!Ü!). Mom and Dad also celebrated their pearl year anniv...wow...congrats to mom and dad....i pray that me and my future husband surpass what my parents have right now.
last w04.3, we had a spontenoues inuman session in new bedford...hahaha..sa kabilang street lang namin yan!Ü!we had no choice but to say yes to the invitation, they went to our house...tsk tsk tsk. Ali, me and kage were enjoying extreme makeover, then we were kidding on having 2 bottles, so we texted teteng...he texted back and said that he will be going with nevo and ampost...NOoooooooooooOOOO!...so we backed out, we're still doing kage's presentation during that time. But that didnt stopped them, thats when they went to our house. The we finished kage's presentation while watchign american idol, then proceeded to nevo's place. Together with the magic pitchel, we have...tadaaaa...."PUNYETA" combination of pineapple juice, red horse and gin....you wonder why it is called punyeta?...i think its called so becaue after drinking...all you can say is...PUNYETAAAAAAAA!!!!...hahahaha!Ü! Come thursday...my head is somehow floating...PUNYETAAAAAAA!!!
Saturday of the same week i met up with my pugon friends, wow...almost complete attendance with some plus ones on the side. Too good to be true...si greg and mike lang ang wala...super happy i had them all comin... :) (masisiba lang talga ang pugon...basta nakarinig ng libre...pupunta...bwahahaha!)
...and so amidst all these happenings...im still in deep thought...hmmmm....bakit kaya?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home