FRAGMENTED

 

 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

YEAR ENDER REFLECTION

...mauna na ako sa pag post! :)

This will probably my longest Blog entry yet.

This year has been a very good one. I felt really blessed this year…so far..this is one of the most unforgettable year for me…as I look back I say to myself…all these things…happened to me…this year…

I was lucky enough to travel to different places this year, I went to galera twice this year…both occasion with my pugon friends…one was last may…ana was with us that time, WOW!!!..i feel honored…she was there…hahah! Ü Thank you Intel for the Thank you bonus early this year…I was able to go to boracay. I was in the land of paradise with Ali, Jerk, Allan, Trix and Jay. I wasn’t able to go to the other islands…maybe next time I’ll be able to go to those places. Fun in beaches…but after that…here comes my allergy…huhuhu…bad!!! The tops for my travel is mg Malysia travel, Thanks to our JIT for having the F2F in PG!...hahah! I was in Malaysia for about a week, I was able to visit the temples in Penang, and was able to swing by Kuala Lumpur on my last days and take tons of pix in KL Tower and Petronas Tower… Ü…I even managed to catch up with a good friend of mine, juli, hayyyyyyyy….its nice to see a familiar face in a foreign land. Me and Mommy was able to go back to Lucena…hehehe..may SM na sa Lucena…AYOS!

Career was good…very good this year. There were a lot of things that happened during the start of the year that I didn’t expect…at ALL!!!(ali you know…) but I took it…(Y!?!?!...y?!?!?...Y!?!?!) I was surprised…shocked and speechless…but I would like to believe that I worked hard for it and earned it…plus I know Ruth did a great job in positioning me…hehe…Good job Ruth…hahah. During the late Q2, we were having lots of issues with management…these were the days that we have the kapihan sessions with raf…hahaha…the starbucks kapihan…that tops it all…after that session, we had a meeting with all the “Senior” IEs…then we felt that we had to voice this out(or else we’ll just end up whining night after night)..and ask ourselves…”WHY IS ASSY LIMITER?!?!”...hahha! damn…left, right…left right…QUESTION!?!?..haha…all has been said and done…were just human, we do have our breaking points…we know the ending wasn’t good…there were no formal closure…there are still issues…but…I think its better what way…”hindi kasi lahat ng bagay may sagot, minsan mas maganda aminin nalang na nagkamali…mas madaling tanggapin at unawain at magpatawad”. Mid year, came Gib, finally, I can offload my tactical work..YEY! YEY! YEY!..BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!...GYAT T GYATT GYATT!!!...whatever!!! this will be my downfall…for sure… L…then came Q4…suddenly I feel under loaded…hahaha…maybe I was used to the set up …that I do it all…hahaha…came end close was Pam and Mike. Tsk tsk tsk…more competition for focal…tsk tsk tsk… I just hope that I lived up to the expectation…speaking of…need to finish my focal write up…Hmmm…on the side…there once lived the Jona jona musikahan Band…it lasted for…what?!?!..hahah…oh well…change of priorities…(narinig ko nay an dati…shet!)…I managed to join another band…not sure if we’ll get anywhere…kopi just got a new job that requires him to work late nights…now…is there any gig during mornings?!?...tell me…tsk3!

This year, health was a so so … im getting worried with moms health… L… she is already taking too many medicines to take care of CTS. She doesn’t want to take the laser surgery, she’d rather take those medication rather undergo surgery. Daddy is still taking maintenance medicine for his blood pressure…shockingly same for vlads. L, now vlads is enrolled in fitness first (NGORSH NGORSH!!!). As for me…my morning sickness still keeps Tissue companies in business…heheh. But the hilite will be my Knee sprain…tsk tsk tsk…I almost cancelled my PG Trip cause of that..tsk tsk tsk. Now its been three months with no exercise…im still watching my knee…promise next year, I’ll get back to the gym and the badminton court…HAHAH!!! (lets see!!...hahaha!)

On friends and relationships…oh well..what can I say…early this year…they left…im talking about Nars and Park..tsk3!...Jan 27…need to replace the memories…They came…they left…together with the Christmas breeze…but I guess…that’s how life is..people come and go...but life goes on. Bambi went to Bahrain with Tita Lydia, but this guys came to my life… ali, jerk and juli...Oh, there was also the car pool memories…me, bambi, carlo and henry…bambi and henry resigned from intel..so there was me, ali , jay and Carlo, the set up didn’t worked out…WFH, Woke up late, 7 AM meeting…it didn’t last that long…it ended up that each one still drive their car… Its also nice to meet up with my JIT Partners…Josjua, Mark, Vernon, Compa Manrique, Master Goh….great guys! Ü!....hi mark…how was your vacation? Ü…oh oh oh…also…dennis…hahaha…great gut that I’ll miss for sure…together with the choco rolls and the 3pm translation 101’s Ü
I think one of the highlights during this year was…all of us were single…hahaha..believe me…it was reliving the night by night drinking sessions we had…hahah…Giligans made a fortune from us during those days…I even remember raf would follow after his MBA classes, still manage to stay for late night drinks even with BK reviews. Jowell…oh Jowell...those nights that he will do his monologues about dee…”Kasalan ko rin kung bakit ganun ang tingin niyo kay dee”…then here is ali and van…”Oh ali, van…SALO!”…tsk tsk tsk..pwede bang…”Oh kuya Jess…SALO!!!”…hahaha! And because of the night sessions…ali got grounded..yah..tsk3! that was a hard time for her…I still have her mms msg, after the night that Jowell and I called her up…she said...that was the first time that she smiled/laughed for a very long time…then she even thought of resigning or applying for a different position…but all ended up well…look at her…she is now the Conroe EI…YOU GO GIRL!!!...hahahaha! Ü Now there are no more night sessions with Raf, and Jowell. Raf is now one of the most sought after guy in Ateneo MBA…(who would’ve thought?!?!), Jowell got back with dee. (Good for you..mahal mo naman siya e! Ü) Now the night sessions are with Girlfriends in Big Brothers house and Drinking sessions in the Place to be…hahaha..To the wound that never heals…PU!@#$#!!!!...hahaha..yun lang! I miss Bowser…he is now in Riyadh…working his butt to earn money and what…he’ll come back to the Phils and…STUDY!!!...ang sipag ng batang ito…I admire him for his desire to learn… I miss bawa… L ..i miss our late night talks under the chico tree…I swear…I wont let daddy cut the chico tree…L…there we shared tons of laughs, tears and many many more. I miss having bawa around. L…I miss the way he can fill up any silence…good conversationalist kasi si bawa. I hope he is doing all good…where ever he is. Agie asked me…baka naman kami daw ang magkatuluyan ni bawa…I laughed hard…I don’t know…the thing bawa and I shared…I think this is what other people call…PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP?!?!?...basta..what i know..what we have…hanggang jan lang. Ü…kahit you catch us holding hands..hugging each other…that’s all to it…I guess..that is the bond you form with your childhood friends. Hmmm,,but how about Brian..hahah..do I really have to mention hum!?!?!...to summarize it…he was snaked by Poy, got back with Teen, got Teen pregnant, Got Married..and now…he’s a dad…”Saan na nga ba napunta ang panahon…San na nga ba?” …oh…saya diba?!?! Ü. There were a lot of revelations from people that surrounded me. Now I find solid comfort and advince from these ladies. Ali, Trix, Karen and Iam.(…next time kasama na si Arlene at kage sa girls night out!) Who would have thought that we will be close…!?!?!...now that’s fate…I know they are one SOLID back up…they will support me even when I am doubting myself…no more drunken nights…and they are one with me…calibrated muna lahat bago sumagot…hehehe! Then this maangas guy I saw in the yosihan…”ANG ANGAS NITO AH…pustahan tayo hindi ito tatgal ng anim na buwan sa intel…” hahah..those were the exact words I said to DJ…I was pertaining to hennesy…who would have thought…this guy would turn out to be one great guy…Drago nga lang....Tunay, wagas at dalisay…man of his word…hehehe. Momsie, Popsie and Vince…they gave me a 1-2 combo…I wont forget the night vince talked to me straight…now I was convinced…he was damn serious. Popsie…form time to time…I still hear your voice…”Makipag ….. ka na kasi!!!” and Momsies word of widom…”pag isipan mo muna…”. Oh, there is also Big borhters house…wahehehe…dinner chit chats with big brother, michelle, kage, ali and sometimes…kasmaa si erin. Ü… I also manage to meet up and still be in contact with old friends…pugon peeps still manage to have some get together…lady hens and I still meet…once in a blue moon…how we wish…wenny could be with us….hayyy….
To summarize it all…I gained a lot of new friends this year…in fairness…I lost two early this year…and Kuya jess replaced it…ten times fold…galing! Ü
Agie and I got back together last quarter this year…love is sweeter the second time around???....hmmm….i’ll borrow nerkaski’s drunken line….”Lets wait and see”... I hope and I pray that things will turn out good…hmmm…GREAT!...basta as I’ve said before…I’ll stick with the one who loves me…ika nga ni DJ…I have my own reason…same with me. Ü

Over all…this year has been a blast…seriously…Ü
Sobrang thank you Kuya jess …hindi mo ako pinabayaan…hinid mo ako pinapabayaan… Ü
Thanks to all the people who made a mark this year…I hope you guys will still be included for next years year end reflection. Ü
MORE POWER SAATING LAHAT!...haha! Ü


Biggest song of the year: Dreamers Lullaby by Paramita; Superstar by Jamelia; Sleeps with Butterflies by Tori Amos; I cant make you love me by Bonnie Rait; Mata by Mojofly; Ok na ako ngayon by Milk n Money;
Biggest Album of the Year: Tala by PAramita: Jagged Little Pill acoustic by Alanis Morisette; Ultamagnetic Jam by various artist…many more
Biggest movie of the year: hmmm…SKELETON KEY?!?!....hahahahahahahahahahah! Ü
Biggest Resto of the year: The Pizza Company ; Coutnryside (KAWNTRY SAYD!)
Biggest Recipe of the Year: Tuna Pasta c.o momsie
Biggest Boo-boo of the Year: Bring me…a …SOCKS! Ü…bosss penge ng Parmessan Cheese….hahaha!Ü!
Biggest event of the year: 1717/1718; Reggae Party; Bora Event; Frio Gig; Van goes to Hagerstown!; Thursday night club nights (…cheers to the cardinal!); January Celebrants Party
The biggest question of the year…Who would you choose…the one you love or the one who loves you…


HAPPY NEW DEAR EVERYBODY!!! Ü Ü Ü


HAHAHAH! Ü..yun lang! Ü

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Blogger Joey said…

Haaaaay ate Vanvan,

Things will alwys look bright if I tried t look at it from your point of view. Well, that's just me, too sarcastic. Kaya siguro I enjoyed sticking by you my entire stint at Intel.

Your presence is very refreshing. Cheers!

>hugs<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home