FRAGMENTED

 

 

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Complicated no more...

Hi Mark, finally, i can say its no longer complicated...read on buddy... :)

My dear friends...this is it...AS IN!!! i know some of you have already said their piece and it took a long time for me to do it...but here it is...this is it...I know i have been laying back on how things are happening...but let us get things straight already. as i have said in my previous blog...
"i go for the one who loves me...call me selfish..fine...but thats how i feel. I think i got burned with Brian before. 5 years .... 5 long years...then broken by the shocking love team. I think that is what changed my mindset. I have loved brian before unconditionally...i never even thought i could love someone like that (specially during my age way then). Now, i have no doubt with my decision. I know i made the right decision. I know the man i chose will be there for me and will care for me no matter what...i know i can experience and i can get unconditional love with him. With all these, i know im in good hands...walang panghihinayang...Ü. The "what ifs" are now over ruled by facts that im seeing right now...basta ang alam ko...dito sigurado ako...unlike sa iba...baka talo lang talaga ako!"

I think ito na talaga....I know... i know...if i still choose to play this game...i'll end up loosing it... i dont want to hurt anyone, i dont want to be nobodys meantime girl, if its meant to be...then let it be...as also what raf said..i might lose both...tsk tsk tsk...BAD!!!

so no more teasing...no more gud am dear...no more gudnyt dear...no more drunken nights...

STATUS: In a relationship!!! yes!!! :)

...thanks to my friends who kept reminding me on where i stand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home