FRAGMENTED

 

 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Translation 101

This one is for you Mark... :)


**Before I start this blog...i would like to thank my ever buddy..AITOR!!!!
Lolo, thanks for the stuff you gave me (as is)
...sobra naman yun... (that was too much!!!)
so happy with the shirt...(as is)
kasya siya saakin..wahahaha... (fits me well!!! :)...hahahah!)
thanks for the cap and the lanyard!!!...WINNER!!!...(as is)
super thanks lolo...(as is)
next time bawi ulit ako saiyo..pramis!!! .. (next time i'll make it up to you!!!)
SY, salamat rin sa pagdala nung mga gamit...hehehe!Ü! (sy, thanks for bringing the stuff...hehehe)


Thanks again for visting my blog... :)...keeps you on board regarding my so called "complicated" life...hahaha...wait for my gift...something to look forward too for next quarter...nyahahah :)...how are you?...hope not that complicated...tell your lovely wife and kiddo i said hi...Ü...serve me some big fish..hahaha!Ü! take care buddy!!!Ü!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home