FRAGMENTED

 

 

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Post Focal thoughts...

Im thinking…after hearing my focal…”Yun na yung isang taon ko…”….
Lifes a joke…Lifes a joke…
This is focal fever my friends…this is the time things like this come to your mind…

Change in career:
-Buhay Banda - love the night life…embrace the music…share the gift that God has given me…(not my frontal gift) hahah! Ü
-Buhay Barko - this has been a family thing…my dad, uncles, aunties…the Villamor family went well in this business
-Buhay OFW - if I decided to pursue this, “diskarte” will be my edge Ü
-Buhay Poker - ill be dealing cards and be the commentator at the same time…”Quiet please…Thank You”
-Buhay Call Center - I believe I have some communication skills developed already…i can easily adopt here..also…there are a lot of call centers around Alabang…that will be good…Ü…hehehe Ü
-Buhay BUM - hmmm…not an option!


Goodluck to my friends na hindi pa tapos ang download...
All i can say is....

...Yun lang pala ang halaga ng 1 taon kong ginawa...SAN KA PA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home