FRAGMENTED

 

 

Monday, March 27, 2006

My Must Haves and More...

MY MUST HAVES

-Must have Janet Jacksons Velvet rope album. reminds me of Adrianne...hahaha...suddenly i thought about this album...(Giboy din kasi!)
-Must have a decent shades...rudy project or oakley maybe...but as of the moment...my fake, trying, wanna be adidas shades will do. :)
-Must have iPOD. Im a music lover...what can i say??? :)
-Must have a decent electric guitar...Washburn will do...wahehehe...still want those Parker Fly guitar...you know..rockin with 5 lbs guitar...awesome!!! :)
-Sony Ericson K750i - not my dream fone...but this will do...pretty much what i need! :P

AND MORE

It is mixed emotion to know that one of my colleagues will be enjoying her hefty increase on April 10 while she is just around 4months in Intel to date. Yes...do the math...she was ranked and rated when she was a month old in the company. Well...i cant blame her...she has this amazing manager that positions her staff well...and maybe the advantage of having a small department...DAMN!...i worked my butt off for a year..."ALONE" to get the salary she will be getting in April 10...oh well...Lifes a joke...might as well laugh at it...EASYYYYY...inhale...exhale...Im happy for her...but as what one of my mentors said...much will be expected from you...you have to rally...you have to run...you have to catch up...


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH///i hate focal week!...jusko...
SERIOUSLY....just tell me if i screwed up...


----
McDeary,

talk to me! dammit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home