FRAGMENTED

 

 

Friday, March 31, 2006

Mcwhatever

McDeary,

My focal is quite on the low…so as my love life… :(…so as my game…:(…bummer…i had the burden of having the last touch...yun pala ang feeling...:(...syet
We had a number of guests tonight…we had our friends for dinner, coach jay, Jowell, jerk, jeck, allan, dennis, tom...(i remembered one time you ate dinner at our house...you brought your Tuna Spread and Wheat bread with you...and you kept on saying your ex's name...i say...get out of my house!!!...hahahahah!)
We also played poker, I didn’t place any bet, but chose to be the dealer…I get to have 1 chip every deal…the proceeds goes to the house…to buy water, additional fund for electricity…etc.
We wrapped up around midnight…it was Big brothers request that we finish early…after that…it was cold silence again that filled the house. I decided to get my laptop and do some final wok for Quarter close. I can’t quite focus on what im doing…so I decided to do writing.

There were some mails earlier regarding decisions…I need no sermon on this…I know…I know …(I hope I learn)…thanks to Bianca and Zanjoe…ahahaha… Ü

Decision - The act of making up your mind about something…
…like when I broke up with agie, I chose to smoke, I chose to play badminton even with injured knee, when I chose to drift from my hs buds, when I said yes to my moms request…decisions, decisions….we make them…we gamble on them…we face the uncertain…with hopes in our pocket…just like in poker…
…we have our set of cards…sort of our skills and tricks…
…we place our bets to see how the flop will fair with our cards…if it feels right…we move forward and place another bet…if not…we chose to fold and wait for the next round…we loose some…but choose to play it safe
…bluff…hah…its playing your cards right…nobody has to know… ;)
…having that rueful sigh…hey…lifes a joke…

…so McDeary…y did you fold???...you should have known, the river was at your favor…
…show cards dear…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home