FRAGMENTED

 

 

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Its a matter of perspective --> Pugon: The Galera II experience.


















"my thesis mate..asteg talga!" "tere, when will the Plus 1 be?"

As juli said...Its a matter of perspective
TRUE
I had a long talk with mg Pugon peeps. Its nice to see that we are all doing fine. Si jaja nalang...and we are all ok! :)
As we were talking, i realized a lot of things. We were exchanging stories and dilemas...
Different cases...different pov's.
then i popped the million dollar question...who would you choose...the one you love or the one who loves you???...hmmm...i'll release the summary in another blog entry.

ill save the talks ill go to the insight...
i go for the one who loves me...call me selfish..fine...but thats how i feel. I think i got burned with Brian before. 5 years .... 5 long years...then broken by the shocking love team. I think that is what changed my mindset. I have loved brian before unconditionally...i never even thought i could love someone like that (specially during my age way then). Now, i have no doubt with my decision. I know i made the right decision. I know the man i chose will be there for me and will care for me no matter what...i know i can experience and i can get unconditional love with him. With all these, i know im in good hands...walang panghihinayang...Ü. The "what ifs" are now over ruled by facts that im seeing right now...basta ang alam ko...dito sigurado ako...unlike sa iba...baka talo lang talaga ako!

hayyyy...anywiez...its nice to see and be with the pugon peeps again...hayy...i hope next time...complete na kami!Ü!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home