FRAGMENTED

 

 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

WATER

...it was nice talking to you ali...you truly have a gift...
...creed... thanks for the advice...i dont want to be the "-"...

I dont know if i could be a water...specially for very exceptional, for very special extra rare cases!!!
I'm asking myself the questions...napapatulala ako...seriously.
Its a matter of asking myself...shall i belive in fate, destiny, signs...i do believe them then...but now...i'm not so certain.
It is scary...but do i really have to be scared... do i really have to do something about hte situation...
...i guess not...as creed said..out na ko dun
shall i gamble...???


WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
hahah!!!
my goodness ali...hahahah..i bet you are somehow laughing if you are reading this right now...


here is a song by paramita from their album tala. (naks parang DJ ang dating!)
(this song is dedicated to...naks naman!)

A DREAMERS LULLABYE

Close your ayes
Come fly away with me
Ill take you to places that you’ve
Never seen, never been before
I know why,
All the thing you’ve been through
And all the things that hurt you
Are eating you alive

Right here,
With you
Is where I wanna be
Is where I ought to be
Wipe your tears away
Coz right now…
Time is on our side
Time is on our side

Come live another day

Close your eyes and I’ll sing you a lullabye
Nothing to fear coz im right here by your side…

Close your eyes
Come fly away with me
Ill take you to places that you’ve never seen
Never been before

(akalain mo na parang may pinapatamaan pa...nakakainis!!!)

...i also..i realized...im lucky to have such friends...
salamat ng marami sainyo...Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home