FRAGMENTED

 

 

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

repost

felt like reposting this song...

this too shall pass...

sleeps with butterflies
AirplanesTake you away again
Are you flyingAbove where we live
Then I look up a glare in my eyes
Are you having regrets about last night
I'm not but I like rivers that rush in
So then I dove inIs there trouble ahead
For you the acrobatI won't push you unless you have a net
You say the wordYou know I will find you
Or if you need some timeI don't mindI don't hold on
To the tail of your kiteI'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home toKiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterfliesWith butterflies
So go on and fly then boyBalloonsLook good from on the ground
I fear with pins and needles aroundWe may fall then stumble
Upon a carouselIt could take us anywhereI'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly boy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home