FRAGMENTED

 

 

Monday, October 17, 2005

Going to Penang!

I checked in around 0610 am at NAIA, departed at around 0850 thru Singapore Airlines, we arrived at Changi airport around 1135, I got to meet up with Jay, Elmer, Karyn, Aris and… Papeco… (Yes, jose…hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!Ü). Cherry and I strolled along Changi airport for a couple of hours in the aiport, took some pix and ate in Burger king. We boarded our connecting flight and arrived in Penang at around 0505 pm.
…I am excited, finally, my first business trip…I thought this trip will not happen at all. KT questioned the need for the my participation for the F2F, I got injured Thursday night. (thanks to raf!!! Ü …hahah!...seriously, thanks raf for going with me to the Hospital…ang sweet mo raf!!! Ü)…I was even asking myself…is this trip really meant for me???
Now im in Penang…all excited…hmmm… Ü

Lets see….
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha…don’t laugh ali…HAHAH! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Deej Diaz said…

Be Safe! Lock Your Doors! Put a sock on the knob. Maghugas ng kamay bago kumain. Hehehehe!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home