FRAGMENTED

 

 

Monday, July 04, 2005

For my yoke is easy, and my burden light...

This was the homily last sunday during the mass...thanks to agie for coming with me last sunday...(Hayyyyef!)
it said....
"come to me all you are weary...for i will give you rest"
...i felt God was talking to me...me and my colleagues went thru this very emotional phase in our team...many would say, it is beacause, we are young...and restless...nya-nya-nyah!!!Ü!!!...but i think we made it thru...with great help from our friends...greatest thanks to jay and raf for those timely talks...honestly...some would still not sink to my head...but i know, in time, i will fully understand it...i may actually experience it, then fully understand it...(tell me what it takes for a stubborn kid to listen!=P!weheheh!)

...we are a great team, i know we area. also we are one solid team...we are close to each other, i think this is one of our strengths...and sometimes...can also be our downfall.

...we will get thru this...we will learn...we will mature..
We will not let let our frustrations eat us up, we will not go down to the road of self destruction. We'll hold each other no matter what...we'll have each other...no matter what...

...Ü




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home